Who Should Attend
If you’re a financial professional who wants to:
- Distinguish yourself as a true fiduciary; you recognize that just saying you’re fiduciary isn’t enough anymore. You want and need an added layer of credibility and accomplishment to separate yourself from the competition!
- Access a proven best interest planning processes to follow that:
- Is planning driven, not product driven, and takes a consultative approach to provide value for the client
- Accounts for proper documentation in a way that does not repel a prospective client
- Offers a true approach to gather, assess and advise on all areas of a client’s financial situation
- Has a suite of turnkey client materials and planning tools to support each step of the process for instant implementation
- Is product agnostic to work within your current business structure and asset management platforms
- Gather more assets under management and increase client conversion ratios in a way that meets the best interest standard
- Grow professionally, advance your education and evolve alongside a network of financial professionals committed to ethical integrity
Be Fiduciary is the Event For You
Attendees of the Be Fiduciary training should be financial professionals (insurance and/or securities licensed) with 10 or more years of experience in their field or who possess a minimum of 5 years in their field and a relevant bachelor’s degree. Attendees should have a clean regulatory background, be honest and ethical with a desire to protect themselves, their practice, and their clients by ensuring that they are compliant with best interest standards and fully aware of what it means to be a fiduciary. Financial professionals looking to grow their practice based on good faith, care, and loyalty to their client’s best interests.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERS™ and insurance licensed advisors have the benefit of earning up to 9 continuing education hours.