Be Fiduciary Training is a 1.5 day joint event designed to teach financial professionals the best practices and turnkey processes that are needed to Be Fiduciary.
Participants of this training course will:
- Earn the Certified Financial Fiduciary®designation from the National Association of Certified Financial Fiduciaries (NACFF®); a FINRA recognized professional designation. Mastery of this information enables advisors to take a proctored exam to earn the designation.
- Learn The Bucket Plan®Best Interest Process, a step-by-step planning process to gather, analyze, advise and document recommendations meeting the requirements of the best interest standard. Mastery of this process enables advisors to take a proctored exam to earn The Bucket Plan Certification, further enabling them to illustrate their commitment and dedication to providing a comprehensive and thorough planning experience in the best interest of the client.
- Access turnkey client resources to clearly create value in the planning process; simplify financial planning so it’s easy for a client to understand; gather vital information and structure a plan; and meet documentation requirements.
This 1.5 day training event is $3,995 and includes:
- Hotel accommodations for two nights
- Breakfast, lunch and refreshments during the 2-day training
- The Certified Financial Fiduciary®exam and designation
- The Bucket Plan Best Interest Process, exam and Certification
- Up to 9 CE hours for CFP® and insurance professionals
- Training manuals, client materials and more