The Bucket Plan®Best Interest Process Training
9 Hours CFP®
9 Credit Hours for Insurance CE (*Varies per state)
This training provides education to attendees, prompting their knowledge of a process that helps simplify financial planning. Attendees will learn how to meet clients’ best interest by utilizing key tools that result in several important outcomes with clients. Specifically, they help to educate clients on The Money Cycle and The Bucket Plan philosophy, understand their assets, analyze their income gap at retirement, and determine their market volatility tolerance.
Learning objectives include various concepts within understanding retirement risks, gaining knowledge of The Bucket Planning philosophy, acquiring the ability to educate others on the philosophy and tools supporting such philosophy, and utilizing bucket plan planning tools to develop a client’s unique financial plan. Specifically, at the end of the course attendees will be equipped to:
- Meet the Best Interest Standard
- Use The Bucket Plan philosophy to provide a framework for making product and portfolio recommendations
- Leverage a Financial Health Scorecard for clients and prospects to self-diagnose critical gaps in their plan
- Utilize industry-leading tools such as The Bucket Plan Fact Finder, The Asset Questionnaire, The Volatility Tolerance Analysis, and Investment Planning Statement to assess the crucial data points about the client
- Educate others on The Money Cycle and Sequence of Returns Risk to establish the need for a holistic plan
- Organize and educate on all aspects of the client’s net worth through The Asset Sheet Questionnaire
- Define strategies for selecting products and portfolios within the soon and later buckets
Certified Financial Fiduciary®
This training is a rigorous certification and training process designed to teach you to uphold the highest moral, ethical and fiduciary standards of service when providing advice to potential or existing clients. This program focuses solely on training financial professionals to be true fiduciaries so that attendees can immediately and clearly demonstrate an expert knowledge of fiduciary standards, and how they practice a fundamental obligation to always put their client’s best interests first.
This course provides comprehensive training on what it means to be a fiduciary, as well as how this affects insurance agents and advisors and their firms. This course covers practice management by discussing what is necessary in terms of providing illustrations and proposals that demonstrate impartial conduct and best interest standards, as well as the documentation needed to be fiduciary and how long these documents should be stored. More clients are beginning to ask if the agent or advisor that they are working with is acting as a fiduciary. Fiduciary has become the new standard.